MS, OTR/L, Occupational Therapist
Erin relocated to Colorado from Richmond, Virginia in the summer of 2015. She has been working out of the kidsense clinic in Lowry for the past 5.5 years but opened her own clinic in Capitol Hill in August 2021. Erin’s favorite Colorado activities include hiking, skiing (just learned!) and yoga sculpt.
Erin earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Nutrition, Foods, and Exercise from Virginia Tech in 2002 and her Master of Science in Occupational Therapy Degree from Virginia Commonwealth University in 2006.
Erin has more than 15 years of clinical experience working with children of various diagnoses in the outpatient and private practice settings. Her areas of expertise include sensory processing disorder, visual perceptual deficits, ocular motor deficits, low tone, fine motor deficits, post-concussion syndrome, reflex integration, developmental delay and coordination deficits.
- Masgutova Neurosensorimotor Reflex Integration: Dynamic & Postural Reflex Pattern Integration
- Therapeutic Listening: Listening with the Whole Body
- Interactive Metronome
- Handwriting Without Tears
- From Eyesight to Insight: Visual/Vestibular Assessment and Treatment
- Now You See Me: Visual Rehabilitation in Pediatrics
- Visual Processing Therapy: Helping Individuals with Sensory Processing Disorders, ADHD, Autism, Dyslexia, and Acquired Brain Injury
- Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, and Dysgraphia: An Integrated Approach
- Dyslexia: Building NEW Neuropathways to Master Visual and Auditory Memory, Visual Perceptual Skills, Visual Motor Skill Development and More!
- ADHD Treatment for Children & Adults: Proven Strategies to Self-Regulate, Stay on Task & Manage Anxiety & Intense Emotions
- Changing the ADHD Brain: Moving Beyond Medication
- Executive Function, ADHD and Stress in the Classroom
- Core Connections: Exploring the Core's Developmental Roots
- Astronaut Training: A Sound Activated Vestibular-Visual Protocol
- Integrating Neurodevelopmental Treatment, Sensory Integration, and Motor Learning Perspectives in Pediatrics
- From Primitive Reflexes to Occupational Performance
- A Transdisciplinary Approach to Pediatric Feeding Disorders
- Pediatric Hand Therapy and Splinting
- AOTA Fieldwork Educator
- Food, Mood, and Cognition